We treat the confidentiality of personal data seriously and responsibly, and their security is a priority for us.
That's why we commit to comply with the new rules imposed by European Regulation no. 2016/679 called the "Regulation" regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Through this policy, we explain what personal data we process, how we collect it, how we use it and, above all, how we protect this data.
We also inform you about the rights you benefit from and guide you on how to exercise them.
2. ABOUT US
SC Best Florist SRL (FLORARIA Secret Garden) with our headquarters in Sos. Stefanesti, No. 349 F2, Construction C1, Stefanestii de Sus village, Stefanestii de Jos commune, Ilfov CUI RO34558835, J23/5418/2022. Any request can be sent to the address of the registered office or by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
3. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT THEM
We only use that information that is strictly necessary and relevant for our business and for your consumer needs and we collect it through our website which is hosted and administered in the European Union.
We come into possession of your data, mainly as a result of the fact that you choose to provide them voluntarily, but also through automatic capture, at the time of accessing our page, as a result of the use of specific technology and computer programs.
Although you can visit our website without having to reveal your identity, you can directly provide us with your personal data when you use:
1. The order form to buy products and/or services from us.
We use your data related to name and surname, contracting and billing address, e-mail and telephone number in order to receive and process your order and to communicate with you in case of unforeseen situations.
If you do not agree to disclose this requested information to us, we may not be able to fulfill your order for products/services.
2. The newsletter form through which we send you marketing and advertising materials using your identification data.
we will send you communications regarding the news from our offer only if you have opted for this.
You can choose to change your mind at any time and you can withdraw your consent by ticking the unsubscribe button, according to the instructions included in the e-mail.
3. Contact form of the customer relations service * in which you complete and communicate your identification and contact data to give us the opportunity to respond to your requests.
Automatic data capture is realized through:
- cookie technology; cookie represents a fragment of information transmitted from the web page, saved by the browser on the hard disk of your computer and which we can access later. It retains statistical information necessary for a web page to personalize the browsing session (e.g. by displaying dynamic images of products of interest) such as web pages previously visited, downloads made, internet provider used, country of origin of the website visitor.
The most common cookies are:
- Technical: they are absolutely necessary for us to ensure the efficiency of the site from a technical perspective,
- Functional: remembers your choices and helps us improve your shopping experience on our website,
- Performance: it helps us measure the site's performance using information about how visitors navigate the site,
- Redirection: helps us place advertisements on other web pages that you use
- Social media plug-in: to connect our customers to different social media channels.
We collect and process data provided by cookie technology only if you allow us to do so.
- standard web server log files, it gives us statistical information about the number of visitors and allows us to evaluate the technical capacity of our page.
Through them we collect some information about the IP address, but they are not able to identify you directly, but to provide us with statistical data about the traffic on the page.
Our website uses the "Google Adwords/Analytics" web analysis service of Google Inc., for statistical purposes.
if the anonymization of the IP address is activated, your IP will be shortened in the space of the member states of the European Union or of other third-party members of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the entire IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymization is enabled for this site. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this site for the purpose of evaluating your use of the site, will generate reports on site activity for web page operators and will provide them with other services related to site activity and internet use.
We use the Facebook Pixel as an analysis tool that allows us to measure the effectiveness of advertising activities. We use the data provided by the pixel to ensure that our ads are shown to the right people and benefit from the advertising tools offered by Facebook.
Social network plugins
Our website uses "plugins" from social network operators (eg: www.facebook.com). All social network plugins on our website are clearly and distinctly marked:
Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. -> Scripts for sharing product information on social networks.
To withdraw your consent regarding automatic processing through the programs or technologies mentioned above, it is necessary to send us a written request by email. For more details, access our cookies policy.
If you complete all the forms posted on the site and if you accept the full use of automatic capture programs and technologies, we will collect the following data:
- identity data: name and surname, the name of the company you represent
- contact date: e-mail address, telephone, possibly the contracting and billing address
- data regarding commercial transactions: services and products purchased from us, payment method
- technical data: connection data, including IP, operating system and platform, browser identification, location, technologies used on the devices used to access the site
- usage data: of our website, products and services,
- marketing date: your preferences to receive information from us or from third parties
4. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND LEGAL BASIS
We collect information containing personal or technical data mainly for:
1. To fulfill our contractual obligations towards you (account creation and administration, order processing including confirmation/cancellation, invoicing and shipping, return/exchange of products including full or partial reimbursement of the consideration, support services insurance).
The basis of collection is legal and necessary for the conclusion of a contract between you and our company.
2. Improving our services and your shopping experience on our website.
In order to carry out this activity, we base it on our legitimate interest to carry out commercial activities, but we are also careful to respect your rights and freedoms, so that we offer you the easy possibility of unsubscribing from the use of the programs and technologies that we use in the collection and processing process data.
3. Marketing direct
We base our marketing communications on your prior consent. You can change your mind at any time by accessing the unsubscribe button in the messages you receive from us.
4. Reasons for the security of our hardware and software infrastructure.
The basis of collection and processing for this purpose is both a legal one, namely the obligation to safeguard the goods and one based on our legitimate interest to protect our business.
to the extent that we will use the information held for purposes other than those stated above, we will expressly request your consent and we will explain to you what new rights you benefit from in this situation.
5. IMPOSSIBILITY/REFUSAL TO PROVIDE US WITH CERTAIN PERSONAL DATA
In the event that you do not provide us with the requested information, it is very likely that you will not be able to use our website in the normal parameters, that we will not be able to accept and process your request and that we will not be able to provide you with the products or services of interest to you.
Your data is used by S.C. Best Florist SRL (FLORARIA The Secret Garden) and we will never distribute your personal information to a third party for purposes other than those described in this Policy.
We may transmit your personal information to our trusted partners who are able to provide guarantees regarding the security and confidentiality of your data and who process the data only in accordance with our instructions.
Our partners are generally third-party service providers with whom we collaborate and who operate in areas such as: IT services and maintenance, internal and EU database hosting, behavioral analysis services (Google Analytics, Facebook), accounting and taxation, consulting and legal assistance, marketing, financing, advertising, payment processing, delivery or other services, public authorities.
7. PLACE OF STORAGE
Both the website and the physical and electronic database containing personal information are hosted/stored on secure servers in the European Union.
To the extent that we will transfer certain personal data to entities located in the European Union or outside the Union, including in countries that the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection, we will take measures to protect you rights and interests.
Transfers will be protected by contractual clauses or other guarantees such as the certification schemes of which the Privacy Shield is a part for the protection of personal data transferred from within the EU to the United States of America.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
Although your data is collected online, some of it is also stored on paper (e.g. invoices).
SC Best Florist SRL (FLORARIA The Secret Garden) is especially and constantly concerned with the implementation of effective security measures to protect your personal data and avoid security breaches both in terms of information stored online and on physical support.
Regardless of the storage method, your data is kept in secure environments that benefit from protection measures against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction.
We have also implemented special measures regarding the security of the network and data transfer, auditing and testing of the infrastructure, trained staff, data transfer outside Romania carried out only to entities that can ensure similar protection, etc.
9. STORAGE PERIOD
If we process your data for the execution of pre-contractual/contractual obligations, we will store the data as long as it is necessary for the execution of the contract and for an additional subsequent period.
If we process your data by virtue of a legal obligation or in the public interest, we will store the data as long as it is necessary to comply with the legal obligations or as long as the interest is qualified as being of public utility.
If we process your data to protect our legitimate business interests, we will store the data until you ask us to stop, unless we can demonstrate that the reason for which we are collecting and storing takes precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms your.
If we process your data based on your express consent, we will store the data until you ask us to stop.
10. AUTOMATION OF THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
SC Best Florist SRL (FLORARIA The Secret Garden) does not use automated processes that can generate legal effects that concern you or that can significantly affect you.
- The right to information - you have the right to know if your personal data is being processed; what data are collected, where they are obtained and why, by whom they are processed, for what period and whether these data are subject to automatic processing of a nature to produce legal effects or significantly affect you.
- Right of access - you have the right to access, free of charge and at reasonable time intervals, the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right to update/rectification – you have the right to request the rectification or updating of your personal data, which are inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure - if you have withdrawn your consent, object to the data processing, the processing does not comply with the provisions of the Regulation or is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and processed, you can request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- The right to restrict processing - if certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right of opposition - in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- The right of opposition in relation to automatic processing - in the event that your personal data is subject to automated processing, including the creation of profiles, which may produce legal effects or affect you in a significant way, you are entitled to ask us to exclude your data from any individual decision-making process automated.
- The right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your personal data in an appropriate format or, if possible, by direct transfer from one processor to another.
- The right to help from the supervisory authority – you have the right to request the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as requesting compensation.
- The right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing before its withdrawal.
- The right to file a complaint - if you want to make a complaint about the way in which we process your personal data, we invite you to contact us:
- by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of the RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA.