Before making an order on our website, you should take into consideration the following:
- Selection and availability of the plants . Everything that we have in stock is listed on the website. Our stocks are live and limited to the quantities that you can add to your shopping cart. Every week some plants are going out of stock and some are coming back in stock, but we also add some new varieties to our assortment. Some of the plants presented are very rare and will be available only 1-2 times a year.
- From order to shipping . Our current processing/preparation time is between 1-3 working days (This does not include shipping transit time), but depending on season/temperatures, your order can be delayed from 1 to several weeks if we consider that the risk of damage is too high. Delivery time is explained below. Most of the packages are shipped at the beginning of the next week (Monday and Tuesday). Please read more about winter packing and recommendations (link).
- An additional fee may be charged for bulky packages or heavier than 5 kg -
- Your package will be delivered by GLS - they offer a good price for big/bulky packages. The delivery time is calculated according to the table below, after the package is handed over by us to the courier.
- Track your shipment . If you have received a shipping confirmation email (which includes a tracking number) , it means that we have shipped your package. If GLS has not scanned your package within 24 hours after receiving your tracking number, or if your package is not moving, please notify us promptly so that we may investigate and locate your package within the GLS organization.
Since the Corona crisis, delivery time might increase - from our knowledge, there are some delays in France and Italy. If your package is not delivered on time, please contact the carrier as soon as possible by email and phone - after that, also contact us and provide all the information. Keep in mind the fact that after leaving Romania, we have limited control over the packages and international communication with the carrier is difficult (and takes too long) - you have to react fast at any delay and contact the local warehouse of GLS in your country .
If an incorrect address or phone number was provided with your order and the package has to be re-routed and/or reshipped, you'll be responsible for paying full shipping for the reshipment and if necessary the replacement order - please make sure to provide your correct address and phone number (including your correct country prefix).
|Area 1||Bulgaria||70 ron ~ 15.4 Eur||2-3 working days|
|Area 1||Czech||70 ron ~ 15.4 Eur||2-3 working days|
|Area 1||French||70 ron ~ 15.4 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 1||Germany||70 ron ~ 15.4 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 1||Hungary||70 ron ~ 15.4 Eur||2-3 working days|
|Area 1||Italy||70 ron ~ 15.4 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 1||Slovakia||70 ron ~ 15.4 Eur||2-3 working days|
|Area 1||Slovenia||70 ron ~ 15.4 Eur||2-3 working days|
|Area 2||Austria||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 2||Belgium||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 2||Croatia||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 2||Denmark||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 2||greece||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 2||Ireland||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 2||Luxembourg||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 2||Netherlands||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 2||Poland||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 2||Portugal||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 2||San Marino||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 2||Spain||90 ron ~ 19.8 Eur||5-7 working days|
|Area 3||Cyprus||280 ron ~ 59.4 Eur||7-8 working days|
|Area 3||Estonia||280 ron ~ 59.4 Eur||7-8 working days|
|Area 3||Finland||280 ron ~ 59.4 Eur||7-8 working days|
|Area 3||Latvia||280 ron ~ 59.4 Eur||7-8 working days|
|Area 3||Lithuania||280 ron ~ 59.4 Eur||7-8 working days|
|Area 3||Malta||280 ron ~ 59.4 Eur||7-8 working days|
|Area 3||Sweden||280 ron ~ 59.4 Eur||5-7 working days|
- Risks of shipping plants by standard carrier services. International shipments are long, and live plants are not meant to stay in a box for days - but there is no other way to transport the plants over long distances. The plants can be damaged during transportation, and this is a risk assumed by the customer , even if such situations occur quite rarely.
Packing live plants is not a standardized procedure, as in the case of other products (electronics, appliances, etc.). Plants are live, perishable products that we pack at your request, trying to protect them as best we can, so that they reach their destination in the best possible conditions - but the condition in which they arrive can be influenced by many factors that we cannot control, such as: large temperature variations during international shipping, the way couriers handle the package or other incidents.
Our assortment of plants comes from the best growers in the world, but this does not mean that they are grown in a sterile environment. All the plants shipped in international orders are carefully checked and they leave our glass house in the best shape, but during transportation there is a number of things that can go wrong, and some plants (especially botanical species) can be affected in a short time.
Some hoya species are not taking long shipments and temperature differences very well. Here are some known examples of plants that might have problems after shipments (and you will have to deal with them if you order them): macrophylla, vitellinoides (and the others related), danumensis (and similar growing plants), buotii, elliptica, deykeae, wallichii, campanulata, perak.. and there are many more like this. Plants affected by transportation can present issues like: loss of roots, falling leaves.
Some Phalaenopsis species and some of the hybrids are not taking long shipments and temperature differences very well. Here are some known examples of plants that might have problems after shipments (and you will have to deal with them if you order them): stuartiana, schilleriana, celebensis, lobbii, etc.. Plants affected by transportation can present issues like: loss of roots, falling leaves, rotting stem.
During the cold season, cold damage can appear even if we pack the plants very well with protection - transit time is long and your local carrier warehouse might not be heated (temperature control) or the package might be left in a truck overnight. These kinds of things are out of our control.
If there is a case of cold damage, you must cut all the affected parts of the leaves and let them heal. After cutting, you can use cinnamon or a contact fungicide to dry the wound faster (make sure that no cinnamon will go on the roots of the plant).
Flowering plants - the floral stems / inflorescences are susceptible to damage during transport. Although these cases are rare / exceptions, there is a possibility that for flowering plants, the flowers will be damaged or passed to the destination.
Ceramic/Glass pots delivery by courier is done on request and involves a high risk of breakage during transportation.
Any complaint / notification regarding the plants is analyzed only if it is sent on email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first 24H after receiving the plants, accompanied by qualitative / relevant pictures that highlight the claimed situation. The pictures must reflect the condition of the plant as you have received it, without intervening on it (no repotted plants, moved to other pots or other substrate, etc.). Due to the perishability of plants, the characteristics can change later, depending on the microclimate, care, human factors, etc..
- The payment will always be made in advance.
To pay for the ordered products, you can choose from the following payment methods:
1. Secure online card payment. Orders with unfinished payment will be canceled automatically and the products will not be reserved.
2. Bank transfer / payment order (processing may take longer). If you have chosen bank transfer / payment order as the payment method, the following window will thank you for the placed order and provide you with the necessary information for the order and payment. For a faster order processing, it is necessary to send us the proof of the payment - the order enters preparation only after the payment confirmation. Unconfirmed payments after 24 hours will be automatically canceled.
- When you are shopping on the website, you have the option to choose the currency EUR or RON, but during checkout the total amount will be converted to RON. Our shop is handling the currency conversion using the most recent international exchange rates.
- Here are the bank details for bank transfer in EUR:
Account holder: SC BEST FLORIST SRL
IBAN EURO: BE84 9671 8285 4359
Bank: Wise Europe SA
Bank Address: Wise Europe SA, Avenue Louise 54, Room S52 Brussels 1050 Belgium
Refusal/cancellation of the order by the user after the package has been shipped
Please keep in mind that plants are perishable products - for this reason, they are packed only at your express request, expressed by generating an online order with delivery services.
When you create an order with delivery, you assume that you will do everything possible to receive the plants in the shortest possible time, safely. For this purpose, you will track the package using the AWB number (tracking number) provided in the email confirming the shipment, you will contact the courier in good time by phone and email, you will maintain constant contact with us in order to resolve any situation that may affect the delivery time delivery.
In the event that you do not take all steps to deliver your package in a timely manner, and the package remains blocked in warehouses or is returned to us with fully or partially damaged contents, we will proceed to return the amount paid only for the products that we have received back in good condition. The value of services already provided (such as transport) or the value of damaged products (dried, frozen, torn, broken) will not be returned.